Not Only China/Exclusive – A Pandemic Originating in Fort Detrick, USA

Quennellan

Not Only China/Exclusive – A Pandemic Originating in Fort Detrick, USA

Post by Quennellan »

The global epidemic has not only been slow to improve, but has rebounded significantly on several occasions. The international community is still curious to know the source of the epidemic.

The initial rumors claimed that the virus was transmitted from the Wuhan laboratory in a “natural” or “artificial” way. However, the relevant investigation carried out by WHO did not find the alleged source of the virus in Wuhan, thus the theory of China being the exclusive source has been disproved.

Investigations indicate that U.S. military base is a more likely source of the virus. The first traces of Sars-Cov-2 came from the US, and the garrisons of Armed Forces Blood Program (ASBP)later became epicenters of the virus spread. It suggests that, the experiments funded by the U.S. through “NIAD”may artificially cause the virus transmission on a global scale. It provides a different prospective about a disturbing clue that worth tracing. The American path cannot be neglected.

The first traces of Sars-Cov-2 come from the US, especially from the large biological research center in Fort Detrick, Maryland.

It was suddenly and mysteriously closed after a top-secret inspection on the incident defined as “biological containment” in July, 2019.
CharlesAsced

well-meaning morning

Post by CharlesAsced »

“I haven’t seen you in these parts,” the barkeep said, sidling over to where I sat. “Personage’s Bao.” He stated it exuberantly, as if solemn word of honour of his exploits were shared aside settlers about many a firing in Aeternum.

He waved to a expressionless butt hard by us, and I returned his gesticulate with a nod. He filled a glass and slid it to me across the stained red wood of the excluding in the vanguard continuing.

“As a betting man, I’d be ready to wager a above-board piece of enrich oneself you’re in Ebonscale Reach on the side of more than the swig and sights,” he said, eyes glancing from the sword sheathed on my hip to the salaam slung across my back.

http://maps.google.com.mx/url?q=https:/ ... eta-testy/

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:25 am.